The Narrator's voice has got broke.
For a full transcript of The Narrator, click here.
Pocoyo going down the hill while, Pato, Elly and Little Alien are watching.
The image gallery for The Narrator may be viewed here.
- Pocoyo: I think you'll be like this forever and never...
- Narrator/unknown man: (high-pitched voice and deep voice say "Change") DUDE!!! Am I (deep voice) All right?
- After this episode aired, it was made available as a bonus feature on CartoonNetworkApp.com after the premiere of Chowder.
- The infamous Wilhelm scream can be heard during the fight.
- This is the last episode with Stephen Fry voices the narrator.
- Fourth wall breaks:
- Pocoyo looks at the camera when he says "Weird."
- After seeing the fight, Pocoyo says to the audience: "I'm thirsty!" This is followed by a mad shrug.
- When Pocoyo bumps into an ice cube, he says "bonk!"
- First time we see Pato's underwear.
- First time Pocoyo says, "Holy crawfish!"
- This is one of Alex Marty's episodes.
- This is the second time Pocoyo says "Chocolate fountain" ("Roofin' It")
- There was a error in closed captioning.
- The captions misspell "Horsey" as "Twinkletoes".
- There is a The Amazing World of Gumball episode "The Voice".
- This episode first previewed as part of "Cartoon Network Summer".
- August 16th, 2013 (Canada)